Next up in “Where Are They Now?” is Kaylie W!
1️⃣How and when did you come to work at Momentum?
• I started working at Momentum in 2016 during my last year of my Kinesiology undergraduate degree at UBCO. I was actually informed of the opportunity by one of my professors, Greg DuManoir, who is a good friend of Marc’s. He knew that he was looking for a motivated individual with a Kin background and luckily, I fit the bill!
2️⃣What did you do?
• I slid into the role of office manager after being shown the ropes by the OG manager Kayla. My main role was to ensure the successful operation of the business as a whole! I also had the opportunity to work as a registered kinesiologist and care for my own patients, which was a great experience. My most memorable contribution was probably how I took it upon myself to revamp the office both technologically and aesthetically (AKA initiating direct billing and pretty much forcing Marc into an office makeover lol!).
3️⃣What is your favourite memory/thing about working at Momentum?
• My favourite thing about working at Momentum was my incredible coworkers! It truly felt like a little family and I miss everyone so much. Hands down the best perk was having the most amazing massages of my life!
4️⃣Where do you live? What are you doing now?
• I left momentum shortly after finding out that I had been accepted into medical school at UBC. I moved to beautiful Vancouver and have been attending school here for the last 3 years. What a crazy time to be a medical student!!
5️⃣What will you be doing in 5 years?
• If the stars align.. I hope to be in my 4th year of an OBGYN residency here in Vancouver! Catching babies left and right on 0 hours of sleep woo! I know it won’t be easy, but I truly can’t imagine myself doing anything else.. so fingers crossed! ...